This information site is courtesy of Tropical Holiday Deals, the specialists in holiday and honeymoon travel to the Tropics.
Tours & Activities In Vanuatu
While you will have a very special wedding day and want to enjoy the comforts of your resort, there’s a lot to do and see in Vanuatu.
We provide all our wedding couples with a comprehensive guide to dining out in Port Vila and tours and activities that may interest. Some of the things we can assist with arranging include:
- Mele Cascades Waterfall (you can even abseil the falls with The Edge)
- Lololima Cascades (private waterfall and swimming hole)
- Kayaking Rentapao River
- Ekasup Cultural Village
- Meridien Charters Sunset Cruise
- Diving, Fishing or Snorkelling
- Around the Island Tour
- Coongoola Day Cruise
- The Secret Garden
- Hideaway Island Marine Sanctuary
- Gourmet Picnic
- Scenic Helicopter or Seaplane flight (or drop off and pick up to a private beach)
You may also like to consider a visit to one of the outer island like Tanna for the world’s most accessible active volcano or the beautiful island of Espiritu Santo.
For more detailed info on what Vanuatu has to offer, check out the Go Vanuatu website.